2 May 2012 0 Comments

Are you a victim of domestic violence?

Follow Us

If you are going through a divorce and your spouse has become violent, the family court is the place for you.  If you are a victim of domestic violence, you can go to the Riverside Family court and ask for a temporary restraining order.

The initial order is only temporary.  Once you show enough evidence of being abuse or violated, the court will issue a restraining order against the alleged perpetrator without them being present to defend themselves from your allegations.  Once the temporary restraining order expires, it can be reinstated as a more permanent order.

If you have a family issue such as domestic violence, I urge you to contact an experienced Riverside Family Law attorney as soon as possible.  Your attorney will work to make sure you are protected and your alleged perpetrator is kept away from you.

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.