5 September 2012 0 Comments

Divorce agreement modifications

Follow Us

Circumstances have a way of changing on a daily basis, but if they change drastically after your divorce is final, you may need to modify your divorce agreement.

Certain types of modifications that might be necessary include, but are not limited to:

  • Child support – When your child reaches the age of majority or enters college
  • Child custody – If the agreement was made when your child was an infant and is now a teenager
  • Visitation – In the event one parent decides to move out of the area
  • Spousal support – If the receiving spouse has remarried

It can be very frustrating, emotional and aggravating in the event that your ex-spouse refuses to keep his or her end of the divorce agreement.  Contact an experienced Riverside Family Law attorney no matter what your post-divorce concerns are.

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.