25 October 2012 0 Comments

Divorce and appeals

Follow Us

What happens if your divorce is finalized and you are not satisfied with the outcome?  You are not happy with the custody or support agreement.

You may have the right to appeal the decision and outcome if you believe that an error was made by the court during the proceedings.  Issues that are subject to appeal include:

·     Child custody / child support

·     Property division

·     Parenting time / visitation

·     Parental relocation

The appeals process is one of the most challenging; it can be lengthy, frustrating and stressful.  To have any chance at succeeding, you must hire a skilled Riverside Family Law attorney who will carefully research, write, and argue your appeal.

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.