17 October 2011 0 Comments

Enforcing a court order

Follow Us

Even though court orders are put into place regarding divorce and support, custody and/or visitation, they are not always followed.

A former spouse may not be compliance with an order as a result of financial difficulties or a significant change in his or her circumstances.  If your former spouse contested this divorce, he or she may want to get back at you and will purposely ignore these orders.

If you find yourself frustrated and angry because your ex-spouse is not in compliance with the court’s orders, contact an experienced Riverside Family Law attorney who will petition the court on your behalf to have these existing orders enforced – because failing to follow the court’s orders can have serious consequences.

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.