23 March 2012 0 Comments

Guardianship and your child

Follow Us

Do you ever worry about what will happen to your child if something happens to you?  What if you become incapacitated or you no longer can care for your child?

Think about appointing a trusted friend or family member legal guardianship to your child.  It gives the guardian the right to make temporary or permanent financial and legal decisions to provide for the welfare of the child.

If you are concerned about the health, safety and welfare of your child if something happens to you, contact an experienced Riverside Family Law attorney who can discuss the guardianship process with you.

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.