29 August 2012 0 Comments

How do I get my husband out of the house?

Follow Us

Is your husband being abusive?  Are you a victim of domestic violence?  Can your spouse be removed from your home?

An order of protection allows a judge to remove your husband from the marital home.  It is used to prohibit him from contacting you in any way.  Once it is served, it is against the law for him to attempt to visit you at home or at your job.  If he attempts to do so, he is in violation of the order and you can have him arrested.

It is crucial for you to understand the basics of the process of obtaining an order of protection.  If you are the victim of domestic violence and have questions regarding an order of protection against your husband, contact an experienced Riverside Family Law attorney who can answer your questions and make sure you are protected.  No one deserves to be abused.

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.