26 October 2011 0 Comments

Serving divorce papers

Follow Us

Serving the papers on your spouse is the number one step in starting the divorce process.  Serving the papers yourself, is not a good idea unless you are on friendly terms.

The initial paperwork is a divorce petition and needs to be filed with the family court in Riverside County.  Once your spouse receives the papers he or she will know what you are asking for.

Filing for divorce is not an easy task and it is wise to obtain an experienced Riverside Family Law attorney who can quickly resolve matters, including serving and filing the paperwork, while offering compassion during your time of need.

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.