12 June 2011 0 Comments

What is a summary dissolution?

Follow Us

A summary dissolution is an action that ends a marriage for a couple – but not just any couple.

The couple must have been married five years or less, have no children together and do not own any real estate together.

The married couple must jointly sign the necessary papers, filing the originals at the Riverside Courthouse.  After a period of six months, either party can file the document requesting that the marriage be ended.

For more information on a summary dissolution or to answer any questions you may have, contact an experienced Riverside Family Law attorney who can help you take care of this.

Leave a Reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.